Feature Article: New Website
The trustees are happy to present this new comprehensive website with complete information and tools to help you get the most out of your benefit programs.
- Our BenefitTabs™ provide summaries of your benefits for each Plan.
- The Forms section for each plan contains almost all the forms you will require to submit claims, change address, designate a beneficiary or retire. You can fill these out online and print out the completed forms for mailing to the Plan Office.
- The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) section has lots of common questions answered in plain language.
- The LifeEvents section will tell you everything you need to do regarding benefits when any major event happens in your life; positive events such as Marriage, Birth, or Retirement and negative events such as Death, Disabilty, Unemployment or Divorce. In addition, the section contains general financial planning information your might want to be aware of and links to external sites that might be of interest to you if you want to do further research about the event affecting you.
- The Links sections connect you with resources available on external websites such as plan carriers, government agencies, health and retirement information sites.
Recent Plan News