Active Health Summary Plan Description
As of September 1, 2017
En Español (PDF)
- The HRA Account of a Participant shall be immediately and permanently forfeited if any of the following apply to the Employee:
- The Participant engages in Non-Covered Electrical Employment by being employed in any capacity and for any duration by a contractor in the Electrical Industry who is not signatory to the CBA of an IBEW Local having jurisdiction of the work, or
- The Participant is an owner of a company in the Electrical Industry which is not signatory to a CBA of an IBEW Local having jurisdiction of the work.
- The HRA Account of a deceased Participant shall be forfeited if the Participant dies without any dependents eligible for any form of extended benefits under this Plan.
- If a Participant or the surviving dependents of a deceased Participant have had no coverage whatsoever under the Southern California IBEW-NECA Active or Retiree Plan for a period of 60 or more months, the HRA Account balance shall be reduced to zero.