Retiree Health Summary Plan Description
As of February 1, 2018
En Español (PDF)
5.4 Citizens Rx Home Delivery (Mail Order)
The Citizens Rx Home Delivery service is an easy and convenient way for you to fill your prescriptions for maintenance medication (up to a 100-day supply). Consider:
- You submit your prescription using the pre-printed envelope sent to you by Citizens Rx.
- Your co-payment can be paid by check, money order, or credit card. Eligible participants can also use funds from their Health Reimbursement Arrangement account to pay the co-payment (see page 31 for more information).
- You are not required to pay mailing expenses for standard deliveries.
- Once your order is received, your medication will be delivered to your home within seven (7) working days.
- For information on ordering refills online go to (www.citizensrx.com) or by calling (888) 545-1120.
The Citizens Rx Home Delivery service is only available for maintenance medications.
5.4.1 Citizens Rx Home Delivery Co-Payments
| Citizens Rx Home Delivery Co-Payments
| 30-Day Supply
|| Maintenance Medication (100-Day Supply)
| Home delivery only available for maintenance medication (100-day supply)
|| Generic Drugs
|| Brand Name Drugs
| $0 co-payment
|| $20 co-payment