Retiree Health Summary Plan Description
As of February 1, 2018
En Español (PDF)

1.2 Please Keep the Plan Updated

You must notify the Administrative Office immediately in writing if your mailing address changes or if you have a change in your marital status. For example:

  • You get married;
  • You get divorced; or
  • The death of an eligible spouse.

If you fail to notify the Administrative Office promptly of an address change or a change in your marital status, you and your eligible spouse may become ineligible for benefits and/or become responsible for overpaid benefits.